27 June 2005

ICFP 2005

This year I have participated for the first time in ICFP. The deadline for initial submissions is still 7 hours away but I'm at work so I won't do anything more. I'm a bit disappointed that out of 5 people that said are interested in helping only one actually found time to write a couple of parsing functions :( Of course that's no excuse for my lame submission: I only hope not to get disqualified. I definitely need some practice on this kind of problems.

If I don't get disqualified then maybe I'll do a better job for the second part of the contest.

When I get home (after the deadline has passed) I'll write a brief description of what I have done. But it will be brief since the contest has a second part that won't be over yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: (1) You need to have third-party cookies enabled in order to comment on Blogger. (2) Better to copy your comment before hitting publish/preview. Blogger sometimes eats comments on the first try, but the second works. Crazy Blogger.